Famous for its incredible scenery, South India is well known for its brightly decorated temples, cultural monuments, Ayurvedic treatments and mouth-watering dishes.In this land of temple spires, the devout and the connoisseur of art both pay homage. Kerala tours, which include glittering beaches, lush hill stations, resplendent waterfalls and sprawling plantations and are amongst the most popular of family vacation options in all the South India tour packages.
Special Packages for South India Tours1N Bangalore , 1N Mysore , 2N Ooty , 1N Kodaikanal , 1N Munnar , 2N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
Last Booked 14 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel TAP Gold Crest
Hotel S.N International
Lake Palace - A Luxury Backwater Resort
- Transport By Ac Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- In case of 3 pax , 1 room with 1 extra bed will be provided
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fees & driver's reward
- Hotels to be provided as mentioned or similar category
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel TAP Gold Crest (3 star)
No. 37, M.T.B. Road, Near Minerva Circle, Parallel To J.C. Road - 560002, Bangalore
The Viceroy (3 star)
Sri Harsha Road, Lasker Mohalla, North Gate Mysore Maharaja Palace - 570001, Mysore
United-21 Paradise (3 star)
Woodbrook, Ooty, The Nilgiris - 643 224, Ooty
Royal Cottage (3 star)
Bear Shola Road, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu, Kodaikanal
Archana Residency (3 star)
M.S.A Road, Dist Idduki, Near High Range Club - 685612, Munnar
Hotel S.N International
K.K Road, Kumily Thekkady - 685509 Kerala, India, Thekkady
Lake Palace - A Luxury Backwater Resort (4 star)
Thirumala Ward, Chungam, 688 011, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.