Australia boasts a number of the world's foremost attractions and there is truly something for everyone in any of the main cities. Natural sites, man-made spectacles and entertaining parks make up for a larger part of the iconic landmarks. Sydney Opera House, which took more than 14 years in construction, is one of the most remarkable pieces of architecture in the world.
Spectacular Australia3N Melbourne , 3N Gold Coast and 3N Sydney
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Gold Coast||3 night(s)||
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All the transfers and tours are on Seat in Coach basis unless and until specified
The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure (5 star)
195 Swanston St, Melbourne Vic 3000, Australia, Melbourne
Grand Chancellor Surfers Paradise (5 star)
Cnr Surfers Paradise Blvd and Hanlan S, Gold Coast
Mercure Sydney (4 star)
818-820 George St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia, Sydney
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.