Australia boasts a number of the world's foremost attractions and there is truly something for everyone in any of the main cities. Natural sites, man-made spectacles and entertaining parks make up for a larger part of the iconic landmarks. Sydney Opera House, which took more than 14 years in construction, is one of the most remarkable pieces of architecture in the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure
|Gold Coast||3 night(s)||
Grand Chancellor Surfers Paradise
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All the transfers and tours are on Seat in Coach basis unless and until specified
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Melbourne
Day 2: Melbourne City Tour
Day 3: Melbourne Ocean Road Tour
Day 4: Melbourne To Gold Coast
Travel from Melbourne to Gold Coast
Fly to Gold Coast
Fly to Brisbane, train
Fly to Ballina, bus
Day 5: Gold Coast City Tour
Day 6: Gold Coast - Sea World Tour
Day 7: Gold Coast To Sydney
Travel from Gold Coast to Sydney
Fly from Gold Coast
Bus to Brisbane, fly
Day 8: Sydney City Tour
Day 9: Sydney
Day 10: Departure
The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure (5 star)
195 Swanston St, Melbourne Vic 3000, Australia, Melbourne
Grand Chancellor Surfers Paradise (5 star)
Cnr Surfers Paradise Blvd and Hanlan S, Gold Coast
Mercure Sydney (4 star)
818-820 George St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia, Sydney
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.