|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
1 Bed Room
- We recommend a two night cruise but even the one nighter is an experience, not to be missed.
- The cruise takes you across lake Vembanad, through narrow canals heading South passing low lying rice fields, churches temples, schools and a complete life style in a water world. Stop to buy fish or tender coconut, enjoy delicious food of the boat men or just relax and enjoy the beauty. Boat anchors at sunset to prevent getting entangled in the fish nets. It’s also a magic moment, rocking gently counting stars and finally to bed in the middle of no-where.
- The House Boat or Kettuvallam cruise commences either from the Spice Coast boat landing or Coconut Lagoon.
Spice Coast Cruises operate different types of backwater services with One (1) bed room houseboats, Two (2) bed room houseboats. The main facilities include Living room, bed room with attached bathroom, Solar power, Crew - Navigator, cook, Regular doctors on call etc
Facilities at hotel
- Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfer
- Concierge Services
- Baby Sitting
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.