|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Spice Coast Cruises - A CGH Earth Group
1 Bed Room
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- We recommend a two night cruise but even the one nighter is an experience, not to be missed.
- The cruise takes you across lake Vembanad, through narrow canals heading South passing low lying rice fields, churches temples, schools and a complete life style in a water world. Stop to buy fish or tender coconut, enjoy delicious food of the boat men or just relax and enjoy the beauty. Boat anchors at sunset to prevent getting entangled in the fish nets. It’s also a magic moment, rocking gently counting stars and finally to bed in the middle of no-where.
- The House Boat or Kettuvallam cruise commences either from the Spice Coast boat landing or Coconut Lagoon.
Spice Coast Cruises operate different types of backwater services with One (1) bed room houseboats, Two (2) bed room houseboats. The main facilities include Living room, bed room with attached bathroom, Solar power, Crew - Navigator, cook, Regular doctors on call etc
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Club
- Room Service
- Airport Transfer
- Coffee Shop
1 Bed Room
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.