Munnar is a town in the southwestern state of Kerala. Thekkady in Kerala State , India 's largest wildlife sanctuary is a dream destination for any tourist visiting India . The 120 years old 'Surki' dam built across Peryiar, Poorna in Vedic parlance, is a major tourist attraction. This sanctuary is spread over an area of 777 Sq.Kms, surrounded by an artificial lake over an area of 25 Sq.Kms.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Las Palmas Munnar
Silver Crest Resort
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Cochin – Munnar (approx 4 ½ Hours)
Day 2: Munnar
Day 3: Munnar – Thekkady (approx 4 Hours)
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady – Alleppey (04 Hours)
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 5: Alleppey
Day 6: Alleppey - Cochin (2 ½ Hours)
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Silver Crest Resort (3 star)
Thekkady Road, Kumily 685509, Thekkady
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.