Dwarka Somnath is most popular pilgrimage places in Gujrat specially for Hindus.There are several monuments and forts with historical importance depicting the splendor of ancient architecture. Gujrat is also famous for the Gir forests which is the last retreat of the Asiatic Lions.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Orchard Palace
- Private air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Hotel Taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Ahmadabad To Bhavnagar
Day 02 : Bhavnagar - Palitana - Somnath
Things to see and do
Travel from Bhavnagar to Somnath
Day 03 : Somnath To Dwarka (230kms / 5 Hours Drive Approx)
Travel from Somnath to Dwarka
Taxi to Porbandar, fly
Train to Ahmedabad, fly
Day 04 : Sightseeing Tour Of Dwarka
Day 05 : Dwarka - Junagadh (250kms 5 Hours Drive Approx)
Travel from Dwarka to Gondal
Fly to Ahmedabad, train
Day 06 : Departure From Ahmadabad
Neelambaug Palace, Near Kumar Sala School, Dairy Road - 364002, Bhavnagar
Nr, Somnath Byepass Corner, Prabhas Patan, Somnath - 362 269, Somnath
Opp. Swaminarayan Mandir, Dwarka – 361 335. Gujarat - India, Dwarka
The Orchard Palace (3 star)
Huzoor Palace Complex Gondal - 360311 Gujarat, India, Gondal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.