Jammu is often called the city of temples. According to the epic Mahabharata, Jammu is regarded as one of the most sacred places of Hindu pilgrimage. It is a city whose deep-rooted history, charm and character bear testimony to the unbroken civilization of India.
Spiritual North India Tour Package2N Katra , 2N Dharamshala , 1N Chintpurni and 2N Chandigarh
Last Booked 1 hour ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All taxes
- Pick-up from New Delhi railway station or airport and drop to Amritsar railway station.
- Parking charges, fuel and toll charges
- Driver allowances
- All transfers and sightseeing included as per the above itinerary
- Dedicated and decent drivers for the entire trip.
Hotel Katra Continental (3 star)
Jammu Road Katra Vaishnodevi Jammu & Kashmir - 182301 India, Katra
Hotel Pong View (3 star)
Cantt Road, Kangra - 176219, Dharamshala
The Chintpurni Heights
Bharwain Chintpurni, Chintpurni
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.