A city where tradition and modernity coexist in light of a rich heritage and cultural past. Chennai (Madras) is fast becoming one of the most sophisticated metropolitans. Tirupati (Thirupathi) boasts of being the location of one of the most affluent temples of India, the Venkateswara Swamy Temple dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara.Being one of the most ancient and holy cities of India, the city bustles with pilgrims all throughout the year.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Royal Regency Hotel
Ramee Guestline Hotel
- Return transfers from Channai Railway Station/ Airport by AC Vehicle
- Ac Indica as per the Itinerary Only
- Supplementary cost for Ac Deluxe Houseboat instead of hotels will be Rs. 2000 Per Person Nett. & Ac Premium Houseboat @ 3500 Per Person.
- All Applicable Taxes. Except Service Tax 3.09% Will be extra on all the packages.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Chennai
Things to see and do
Sri Ramakrishna_Math- Universal Temple , 31 Ramakrishna Math Rd, Mylapore. Swami Vivekananda on his return from the west was requested by the devotees in Madras (now ...
Queens Land is a theme park in Poonamallee, Chennai, India. It opened in 2003 and covers 70 acres (28 hectares).Which is a good place for enjoying with family & kida and ...
Day 02 :excursion To Kanchipuram & Mahabalipuram .
Day 03 : Tirupati
Things to see and do
The ancient and sacred temple of Sri Venkateswara is located on the seventh peak, Venkatachala (Venkata Hill) of the Tirupati Hill, and lies on the southern banks of Sri Swami...
Travel from Chennai to Tirupati
Day 04 : Departure From Chennai
The Royal Regency Hotel (3 star)
# 26 & 27 Poonamallee High Road, Periamet - 600 003, Chennai
Ramee Guestline Hotel (3 star)
14-37 Karakambadi Road, Post Box No. 9, Akkarampalli Post - 517507, Tirupati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.