A city where tradition and modernity coexist in light of a rich heritage and cultural past. Chennai (Madras) is fast becoming one of the most sophisticated metropolitans. Tirupati (Thirupathi) boasts of being the location of one of the most affluent temples of India, the Venkateswara Swamy Temple dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara.Being one of the most ancient and holy cities of India, the city bustles with pilgrims all throughout the year.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return transfers from Channai Railway Station/ Airport by AC Vehicle
- Ac Indica as per the Itinerary Only
- Supplementary cost for Ac Deluxe Houseboat instead of hotels will be Rs. 2000 Per Person Nett. & Ac Premium Houseboat @ 3500 Per Person.
- All Applicable Taxes. Except Service Tax 3.09% Will be extra on all the packages.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Royal Regency Hotel (3 star)
# 26 & 27 Poonamallee High Road, Periamet - 600 003, Chennai
Ramee Guestline Hotel (3 star)
14-37 Karakambadi Road, Post Box No. 9, Akkarampalli Post - 517507, Tirupati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.