Shillong is known as "Scotland of the East". It is said that the rolling hills around the town reminded the European settlers of Scotland. Cherrapunji is a subdivisional town in the East Khasi Hills district in the Indian state of Meghalaya. It is credited as being the second wettest place on Earth. Guwahati is an ancient urban area, largest city of Assam and northeastern India. Mawlynnong is a village in the East Khasi Hills district of the Meghalaya state, India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return airport transfer
- No commission on Extra Bed (Adult / Child), Child No Bed, MAP & AP Supplementary, Single Supplement & up-gradation cost for vehicle
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
Hotel Priya Palace (3 star)
2, Janapath Lane, G.S. Road, Ulubari, Guwahati-781007, Assam, Guwahati
The Habitat Shillong (3 star)
The Asian Confluence, Lady Veronica Lane, Laitumkhra - 793003, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.