The state of Kashmir is mainly conquered by the valley which is recognized for it’s all over the world for its beauty and charm and in a trip to Kashmir one can see the magic land of silvery snow-capped mountains, snow clad mountains, deep valleys streams, rivers, fresh water lakes along with shikaras, green meadows and vibrant colors of flowers.
Splendor of Kashmir with Hotel Grand Jigar2N Srinagar , 1N Pahalgam , 1N Gulmarg and 1N Srinagar Houseboat
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
- Airport transfers by Non-Ac vehicle
- Sightseeing as per Itenerary
Hotel Grand Jigar (3 star)
Opposite Ghat No.9.Lhasa lane, Dal Lake, Gagribal Boulevard, Srinagar
Batakote, Pahalgam, Kashmir, India., Pahalgam
Gulmarg Sahara Hotel
Near Gulmarg Bus Stand, Gulmarg 193403, India, Gulmarg
Deluxe Houseboat in Srinagar
Nigeen Lake Opposite, Ashai Bagh Bridge Srinagar , Post box no :291 G.P.O - 190006, Srinagar Houseboat
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.