Gangtok is a bustling, friendly hill station, and the capital of the Himalayan state of Sikkim. Gangtok is a popular place with tourists heading on treks, though the facilities do not reflect the number of international visitors. However, efforts are being made by the government to improve the conditions.
Splendour Himalaya Package With Stay at Mount Siniolchu3N Gangtok
Last Booked 13 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Mount Siniolchu
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Mount Siniolchu (3 star)
Near Enchey Monastery, VIP Colony Road - 737103, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.