Gangtok is a bustling, friendly hill station, and the capital of the Himalayan state of Sikkim.It is a popular place with tourists heading on treks, though the facilities do not reflect the number of international visitors. The city is a fascinating place to spend a few nights, the winding side alleys hide some unexpected gems, and the main street (MG Marg) is pedestrianized and a pleasant place to take a stroll.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Sikkim Retreat
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers.
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ Bagdogra Airport And Transfer To Gangtok
Day 2: Gangtok Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Tashi view point is one of major tourist attraction in Gangtok and is known for the views. Tashi View Point constructed by the King of Sikkim, Tashi Namgyal, is located at a ...
Ganesh Tok, a small temple, is located at a distance of 7 kilometre from Gangtok. Situated next to the television tower on the small hill nestled on Gangtok-Nathula road, the ...
Hanuman Tok, dedicated to God Hanuman, is one of the most renowned temples located in Sikkim. Managed and maintained by a division of Army department of India, this temple is ...
Enchey Monastery meaning solitary temple, was built in 1909 and is a 200 year old monastery. Located at a distance of 3 km from the city, the monastery is built on the spot, ...
The most prestigious research institute of its kind in the world, NIT is a treasure of vast collection of rare Lepcha, Tibetan and Sanskrit manuscripts, statues and rare ...
Day 3: Gangtok City Tour
Things to see and do
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 4: Departure To New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport
Sikkim Suite Room
Sikkim Comfort Room
Sikkim Luxury Room
The Sikkim Retreat (3 star)
Dr. B R Ambedkar Marg, Near Paljor Stadium Dt - East Sikkim - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.