Coorg is also known by its native name ‘Kodagu’ and is located on the slopes of the Western Ghats. It is a hilly location and is famous for its lush green surroundings and pleasant climate. It is also an important agricultural town in Karnataka and is famous for its coffee and paddy fields. The town of Coorg is also famous for its natural wealth and a number of various species of flora and fauna. Coorg has various Buddhist monasteries that are a must visit.
Splendours Of South Package1N Coorg , 2N Ooty , 2N Kodaikanal and 1N Rameshwaram
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Ac Innova for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll and parking charges
- Including all applicable tax
Rajahamsa Holiday Home
No-58, Old Siddhapura Rod Near Devi Gas Agencies Coorg, Karnataka, Coorg
Vinayaga Inn (3 star)
#36-C. Garden Road - 643 001, Ooty
SV International Hotel (3 star)
Convent Road - 624101, Kodaikanal
Hotel MCM Towers
Near Temple, No.5 Mandi Street -623 526, Rameshwaram
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.