A little bit of culture, adventure and fun is what makes this itinerary so exciting and memorable. Visit Negombo, a famous fishing village North of Colombo, with a Dutch built Canal, Elephant Orphanage at Poinnawala, the tooth relic at Kandy, the caves of Dambulla and the rock fortress of Sigiriya. Head north of Sri Lanka and spend a night at Nuwara Eliya also known as " Little England". Drive down to the beach resort at Bentota and culminate your tour with a last night stop at Colombo.
Sri Lanka Winter Package - Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Colombo2N Kandy , 1N Nuwara Eliya and 1N Bentota
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Swiss Residence Hotel (3 star)
23, Bahirawakanda Bahirawakanda Lane, Kandy
Stamford Star Hotel (3 star)
No.120. Badulla Road, Nuwaraeliya, Sri Lanka., Nuwara Eliya
Taprospa Spa (4 star)
No. 10, Gnanartha Pradeepa Mawatha, P.O. Box 91, Bentota
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.