Sri Lanka is a green, fertile tropical island with palm-fringed beaches, misty mountains and significant archaeology. Dotted with UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the tear-drop shaped island of Sri Lanka has verdant jungle, ancient Buddhist temples, an average of eight hours sunshine a day and superb tea, ideally sipped in a colonial-style guesthouse overlooking a hillside plantation. Fringing the coasts is an array of gently arcing golden-sand beaches
Srilanka Taste Of Yarl1N Anuradhapura , 2N Jaffna and 1N Colombo
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Global Tower Hotel
- Enroute Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage (if they arrive in the morning), evening do a soft sigtseeing of the Ancient City
- Pick up and drop to airport
Heritage Hotel (3 star)
Galwala Rd, Pothanegama, Anuradhapura, 50000, Sri Lanka, Anuradhapura
PJ Hotels (3 star)
Avarankal Junction, Actchuvely South - 40000, Jaffna
Global Tower Hotel (4 star)
Marine Drive Colombo, Sri Lanka, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.