Sri Lanka is a green, fertile tropical island with palm-fringed beaches, misty mountains and significant archaeology. Dotted with UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the tear-drop shaped island of Sri Lanka has verdant jungle, ancient Buddhist temples, an average of eight hours sunshine a day and superb tea, ideally sipped in a colonial-style guesthouse overlooking a hillside plantation. Fringing the coasts is an array of gently arcing golden-sand beaches
Srilanka Ramayana Sensation 5 night 6 days1N Habarana , 1N Kandy , 1N Nuwara Eliya , 1N Bandarawela and 1N Colombo
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||Room only|
- pick up and drop to airport
- Visit Manawari Temple at Chilaw Visit Muneswaram Temple Chilaw Visit Kali Amman Temple
Chaaya Village Habarana (4 star)
Habarana - 50150, Habarana
Swiss Residence Hotel (3 star)
23, Bahirawakanda Bahirawakanda Lane, Kandy
Orient Hotel (3 star)
No -12, Dharmapala Mawatha, Bandarawela
Berjaya Hotel Colombo (3 star)
36, College Avenue - 10350, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.