Sri Lanka is a green, fertile tropical island with palm-fringed beaches, misty mountains and significant archaeology. Dotted with UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the tear-drop shaped island of Sri Lanka has verdant jungle, ancient Buddhist temples, an average of eight hours sunshine a day and superb tea, ideally sipped in a colonial-style guesthouse overlooking a hillside plantation. Fringing the coasts is an array of gently arcing golden-sand beaches
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Chaaya Village Habarana
Swiss Residence Hotel
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||Room only|
Berjaya Hotel Colombo
- pick up and drop to airport
- Visit Manawari Temple at Chilaw Visit Muneswaram Temple Chilaw Visit Kali Amman Temple
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival In The Morning Flight And Proceed To Habarana
Things to see and do
Day 02 : Proceed To Kandy
- Breakfast at the Hotel. Proceed to Kandy
- On the way visit to the Dambulla rock cave temple. Visit to the Spice Garden in Matale. Check-in at Swiss residence Kandy – 3*.
- In the evening visit to the Temple of tooth relic and witness the cultural show in Kandy. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Travel from Habarana to Kandy
Day 03 : Proceed To Nuwara Eliya
Travel from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
Day 04 : Proceed To Bandarawela
Travel from Nuwara Eliya to Bandarawela
Day 05 : Proceed To Colombo
Travel from Bandarawela to Colombo
Day06 : Airport For The Departure
- After breakfast transfer to the airport for the departure.
- End Tour.
Chaaya Village Habarana (4 star)
Habarana - 50150, Habarana
Swiss Residence Hotel (3 star)
23, Bahirawakanda Bahirawakanda Lane, Kandy
Orient Hotel (3 star)
No -12, Dharmapala Mawatha, Bandarawela
Berjaya Hotel Colombo (3 star)
36, College Avenue - 10350, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.