Sri Lanka is a green, fertile tropical island with palm-fringed beaches, misty mountains and significant archaeology. Dotted with UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the tear-drop shaped island of Sri Lanka has verdant jungle, ancient Buddhist temples, an average of eight hours sunshine a day and superb tea, ideally sipped in a colonial-style guesthouse overlooking a hillside plantation. Fringing the coasts is an array of gently arcing golden-sand beaches
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Grand Oriental Hotel
- Pick up and drop to airport
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Airport To Pinnawala – Kandy120 Kms 04 Hrs Approx
Things to see and do
Pinnawela orphanage is situated northwest of the town Kegalla, halfways between the present capital Colombo and the ancient royal residence Kandy in the hills of central Sri ...
Day 02 : Kandy To Peradeniya – Ramboda – Nuwara Eliya – 90 Kms, 2 1/2 Hrs Approx
Travel from Kandy to Colombo
Day 03 : Nuwara Eliya To Hatton - Kitulgala – Colombo – 220 Kms. 7 Hrs Approx
Day 4: Colombo – Airport, 40 Kms, 01 Hr Approx
- Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to the airport for departure.
- End of Tour.
Devon Hotel (3 star)
No :51 Ampitiya Road, 20000 Kandy, Sri Lanka, Kandy
Grand Oriental Hotel (3 star)
# 02, York Street, Colombo 01, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.