Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park in Sri Lanka. The park consists of five blocks, two of which are now open to the public, and also adjoining parks. The blocks have individual names such as, Ruhuna National Park (block 1) and Kumana National Park or Yala East for the adjoining area. It is situated in the southeast region of the country, and lies in Southern Province and Uva Province.
Wildlife in Sri Lanka1N Colombo , 1N Sigiriya , 1N Kandy , 2N Nuwara Eliya , 1N Yala National Park and 1N Beruwala
Last Booked 8 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Grand Oriental Hotel
|Nuwara Eliya||2 night(s)||
Galway Forest Lodge
|Yala National Park||1 night(s)||
Elephant Reach Hotel
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle as per above itinerary
- Services of an English speaking chauffeur guide/driver
- 12% Value added tax (Vat) and 1% tourism development levy.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Grand Oriental Hotel (3 star)
# 02, York Street, Colombo 01, Colombo
Hotel Sigiriya (4 star)
Hotel Road, Sigiriya - 21120, Sigiriya
Hotel Hilltop (3 star)
200/21, Bahirawakande, Peradeniya Road - 20000, Kandy
Galway Forest Lodge (3 star)
No.89 Upper Lake Road, Havalock Drive -22200, Nuwara Eliya
Elephant Reach Hotel (4 star)
Yala junction, Kirinda, Tissamaharama Sri Lanka, Tissamaharama
Taprospa Footprints (4 star)
91/22, Maradana Road, Moragalla Beruwela, Beruwala 12070, Sri Lanka, Bentota
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.