Situated in the northern part of India, Kashmir is the essence of everything that is Indian-its culture, history, tradition, people, and natural splendor. The Valley of Kashmir is full of the mighty mountains, Lush greenery, and blossoms of pinks, whites, yellows and flowers of all the rarest varieties. Rainbows are spread across the blue skies, meadows are spangled with daisies, flower beds with pansies, primroses.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Snowar Bagh, Dal Lake, Srinagar- 190001, India, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.