Srinagar is the summer capital of the Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Srinagar - Non Ac vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Airport Transfer
- All Transfers and Sighsteeings in Non AC Vehicle
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Srinagar – Local Sightseeing 50 Kms
On arrival at Srinagar, you will be met by our representative at the airport and transfer you to Hotel. Afternoon for Half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love). Return to houseboat for hot lunch. In the afternoon Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city with which is often compared to Venice. You will get a view of some very interesting places around the Lake. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar 112 Kms
Full day tour of Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resort in the valley. It is also popular for its golf course (in summer), the highest in the world and skiing during the winter season. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg In the evening return to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Srinagar – Pahalgam - Srinagar 186 Kms
Full day excursion to Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs (vale of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulpher spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. In the evening return back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Srinagar
Transfer in time to the airport to connect onwards destination flight.
Boulivard Srinagar - 190001 Srinagar - 190001, Kashmir (India), Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.