Srinagar, lying on the banks of beautiful Jhelum River, is a place which truly symbolizes beauty and romance and is rightly known as the Venice of the East. This mesmerising valley engulfed in sky-scraping mountains and refreshing greenery will leave you absolutely enchanted. Head here to experience warm hospitality of the people and the great food.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Ibnigani, Srinagar
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary by Non air- conditioned.
- All applicable taxes of hotels.
- All toll tax and parking fee.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Welcome To Srinagar
Things to see and do
Mughal Gardens is one of the splendid places in this city. Moving around in the garden, you will experience the magic of the Mughal style of architecture & design which is ...
Dal Lake which has the length of 8 Km long and a width of 4 Km, spreads over a total of 26 Sq. Km. The fascinating Dal Lake is divided into two smaller ones the Lokut (small) ...
Day 02 : Srinagar To Gulmarg –srinagar
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Srinagar To Pahalgam –srinagar
Day 04 :srinagar To Sonamarg – Srinagar
Day 05 : Departure
Hotel Ibnigani, Srinagar (3 star)
M.A. Link Road, Dal Gate - 190001, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.