Kerala is a perfect destination for adventure, culture and relaxation. With its laid-back beach scene, swaying elephant rides and gentle houseboat cruises along tropical backwaters. The state of Kerala stretches along the Malabar coast in southern India.
Striking Kerala1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport or railway station transfers
- All applicable taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC vehicle
Cherai Beach Resort (3 star)
Vypin Island - 683514, Kochi
Tea Castle (3 star)
Chitrapuram PO, 685565, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Swagath Holiday Resort (3 star)
Near Eve's Beach, Near Upasana Hospital, Kovalam Beach Road - 695527, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.