Singapore is famous for its hawker markets, shopping hubs, tall skyscrapers and the Merlion. Dubbed as the "Mini Asia of the World", this Garden city is a potpourri of Chinese, Malayan And Indian culture. Bon Appetite.Boasting of historical landmarks, diverse culture, religious sites, exciting activities and events, Singapore is a popular tourist destination.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Village Hotel Bugis by Far East Hospitality
- Return Airport Transfer (Airport - Hotel - Airport) on SIC basis.
- Half day Singapore City Tour on SIC basis.
- 01 Bottle of Mineral Water during City Tour.
- 01 Goodie Pack per room booking.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Singapore
Day 02 : City Tour Of Singapore
Things to see and do
Mount Faber is a hill about 105 metres in height in Singapore, located near the Bukit Merah planning area in the Central Region. It overlooks the Telok Blangah area, and the ...
Day 03 : Singapore
Day 04 : Departure From Singapore
Village Hotel Bugis by Far East Hospitality (4 star)
390 Victoria Street, Bugis, 188061, Singapore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.