Kerala is a land of natural beauty with a varying countryside ranging from the ghats to the backwaters. Kerala is home to sprawling plantations and paddy fields, Ayurvedic treatments, enchanting art and culture, exotic cuisine Kerala offers a unique experience. In Kerala explore the beaches of Kovalam and Poovar and Kumarakom or take in the sights in Cochin or kochi, Allepey and Thekkady. Do everything or do nothing Kerala is truly Gods Own Country where you can enjoy a relaxing holiday.
Stunning South India1N Kochi , 1N Alleppey , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 2N Madurai , 1N Kanyakumari and 1N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Ac Indica as per the Itinerary Only
- Supplementary cost for Ac Dlx. Houseboat instead of hotels will be Rs. 2000 Per Person Nett. & Ac Premium Houseboat @ 3500 Per Person Nett.
- All Applicable Taxes. Except Service Tax 3.09% Will be extra on all the packages.
- Rates subject to Change without any Prior Notice.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Sealord Hotel (3 star)
Shanmugham Road - 682 031, Kochi
Alleppey Prince Hotel
A.S Road (N.H.47) P.B. NO . 2613 - 688007, Alleppey
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Michaels Inn (3 star)
Kumily Post, Thekkady, Idukki District. Kerala State, India. PIN- 685-509, Thekkady
No.5 Lake view road, K K Nagar, Opposite to Apollo Hospital - 625020, Madurai
Cape Residency (3 star)
Nagercoil Main Road, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu 629702 India, Kanyakumari
Country Spa Wellness Beach Resort (3 star)
Nedumom Road, Ashok Beach, Kovalam, Trivandrum, Kerala, 695527, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.