|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sun N Snow Inn
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Fruit Baskets & cookies on arrival
- Guided Nature Walk through Tea Estate
- Guided Trek to Rudradhari Temple through Forest
- Tea/Coffee at Sunrise and sunset in the Roof top Lounge
Sun N Snow Inn is located in the heart of city near main market of Kusani and at a walking distance from Nakki Lake, taxi-stand and bus stop. It is 28 km from railway station.One of the finest resorts of Uttarakhand, the Sun ‘n’ Snow Inn welcomes you to experience luxurious solitude in the midst of ethereal beauty of nature a resort that overlooks the picturesque Kausani and presides over some of the most spectacular glimpses of the Himalayas. It is a sprawling country house, with an archaic charm that will appeal instantly to your romantic side, enveloped in an old world aura yet equipped with every modern comfort and convenience that you may need. As an extension of the spirit of the place and its people, you will find the service not only impeccable and cordial but inviting too.
Facilities at hotel
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfer
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
Himalayan View Room
Family Suite Room
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.