People's Republic of Bangladesh is located in South Asia. It is a sovereign state and shares its borders with India from all the sides except for Burma in the southeast and Bay of Bengal in the south. Bangladesh offers ample opportunities to tourists for angling, water skiing, river cruising, hiking, rowing, yachting, sea bathing as well as bringing one in close touch with pristine nature.
Sunder Bangladesh Fixed Departure on 30th Sep , 2nd and...3N Dhaka , 1N Chittagong and 3N Rangamati
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Tower Inn International
- Transfer by ac vehicle
- After breakfast start sightseeing to cover the old part of the city bearing the heritage of Mughal Era (1608) which has a charm of its own
- Ornamented mosques, covered marketsbustling streets overflows with rickshaws and vendors are the charm of the old city which is popularly known as the city of mosque and rickshaw.,
- Visit the attractive Sadarghat water front crowded with different type of boats and crafts
- Sightseeing Tour
- You can find here the heritage paddle wheel Rocket steamer built during British colonial period still in service and playing very important role for safe transport
- Visit the wonderful historical Ahsan Manzil – the Pink Palace, palace of Muslim Nawab, visit the Biggest Fruit Market in Badamtoli
- Curzon Hall of Dhaka University, Shahid Minar-Symbol of Mother Language. If time permits, visit Dhakeswari National Temple
- Transfer by ac vehicle
- Visit to ruins of Panam city and Goaldi Mosque of 500 years old. Resume drive to Chittagong. Have lunch on highway restaurant.
- After breakfast, have a city tour
Sel Nibash (3 star)
SEL Green Centre (3rd-8th Floor), 30 Green Road, Dhaka 1205, Bangladesh, Dhaka
Hotel Tower Inn International (3 star)
183, Jublee Road Chittagong, Bangladesh, Chittagong
Parjatan Motel (3 star)
Cox’s Bazar, Cox's Bazar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.