Kashmir, the “Paradise on Earth”, is known for its captivating beauty. Srinagar is the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. Situated in the Kashmir Valley, it lies on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes, houseboats, dry fruits and especially for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts. Srinagar has been called the "Venice of the East". It is known for its lakes, which include Dal Lake, noted for its houseboats and Nagin Lake
Super Saver Kashmir Package5N Srinagar
Last Booked 10 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Srinagar - Non Ac Indica /Qualis / Travera / Xylo / Tempo / Winger
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Transfer from srinagar Airport
- Transfer and sightseeing by Non Ac vehicle
- Our assistance at the time of arrival and departure
- Rates include parking, tool, Driver allowness and all applicable taxes
Hotel Sunshine (3 star)
Boulevard Road | on the banks of Dal Lake, Srinagar 190001, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.