Tour Route: - Srinagar, Mughal Garden Nishat, Mughal Garden Shalimar, Hazratbal Shrine, Shikara Ride, Gulmarg, Awantipura ruins, Saffron fields, Lidder River Pahalgam, & Shankaracharya Temple are the highlights of this package. Day
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar||2 night(s)||Room only|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
Houseboat New Golden Flower
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival - Srinagar Airport – Mughal Gardens
- Arrival on Srinagar Airport you will be met our representative and drive towards hotel.
- After refreshment at hotel continue your tour to famous Nishat Garden known as ‘Garden of pleasure’ built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal King Asif Khan. Then visiting Shalimar Garden known as ‘Garden of love’ built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal King Jehangir for his beloved wife Noor Jehan or (Mehr-un-Nissa) and later on pay a visit the famous White mosque of Srinagar city (Hazratbal shrine). Overnight in Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar – Gulmarg - Srinagar
Day 3: Srinagar – Pahalgam
Travel from Srinagar to Pahalgam
Day 4: Pahalgam – Srinagar – Shikara Ride
Travel from Pahalgam to Srinagar Houseboat
Day 5: Srinagar - Shankaracharya Temple – Airport
Hotel Heevan (3 star)
Opposite Amusement Park,192401, Pahalgam
Houseboat New Golden Flower (3 star)
Nigeen lake, Near Shikara Ghat No 2 , Srinagar , Kashmir,190006, Srinagar Houseboat
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.