|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Singapore Cruise||2 night(s)||
Super Star Gemini (Port Klang Cruise) - SS45
Ch Oceanview Stateroom With Window Obstructed View (deck 8,9,& 10)
- Singapore - Port Klang Cruise– Singapore
- Usage of Specified Cruise facilities
- Participation in Specified Cruise activities
- Complimentary meals a day at the following buffet restaurants
- Mariners - International Buffet Dining Restaurant offering various international cuisines at Deck 9 Mid
- Dynasty – Chinese Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine buffet style at Deck 11 Aft
- Bella Vista – Sit down Semi Fine dining restaurant offering Western and Chinese set menus at Deck 9 Aft. Specialty side orders are available with moderate charges
- Departure Dates: Jul (8 & 22), Aug (5), Sep (2, 16 & 30), Oct (14 & 28)
- ETD on Sunday from Singapore @ 15:00 hrs & ETA on Wednesday into Singapore @ 15:00 hrs
- Important: Visa Requirements - Multiple Entry Singapore Visa
- Note: Infants aged below 24 months will be charged Rs.3634/- travelling with minimum 2 full paying adults
- Note: Cabin is subject to availability. Please check before confirming
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
SuperStar Gemini, the 50,764-tonnage vessel which will soon undergo a US$50 million multi-faceted major refurbishment. She will be completely overhauled with upgraded navigational systems, new hull design and onboard facilities, including cabins, restaurants, entertainment and recreational venues, retail & bodycare outlets. Designed with an all-encompassing holiday experience in mind, SuperStar Gemini will immerse guests in a resort-at-sea environment with an edge.
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Coffee Shop
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Services
- Pets Allowed
- Conference Facility
- Airport Transfer
DD Inside Stateroom (Deck 5)
CB Oceanview Stateroom with Window (Deck 6)
DA Superior Inside Stateroom (Deck 9 & 10)
CD Oceanview Stateroom with Window (Deck 5)
AA Executive Suite (Deck 11)
DB Inside Stateroom (Deck 8)
CF Oceanview Stateroom with Porthole (Deck 5)
AB Junior Suite (Deck 8, 9 & 10)
DC Inside Stateroom (Deck 6 & 7)
CA Superior Oceanview Stateroom (Deck 9 & 10)
CE Oceanview Stateroom with Porthole (Deck 6)
CC Oceanview Stateroom Open to Jogging Track (Deck 7)
BA Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony (Deck 8)
CH Oceanview Stateroom with Window Obstructed View (Deck 8,9,& 10)
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.