|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Singapore Cruise||3 night(s)||
Ba Oceanview Stateroom With Balcony (deck 8)
- Note: Infants aged below 24 months will be charged Rs.8648/- travelling with minimum 2 full paying adults
- Note: Cabin is subject to availability. Please check before confirming
- Important: Visa Requirements - Multiple Entry Singapore Visa
- ETD on Sunday from Singapore @ 15:00 hrs & ETA on Wednesday into Singapore @ 15:00 hrs
- Departure Dates: Jul (5 & 19), Aug (2), Sep (13 & 27), Oct (11 & 25)
- Specialty side orders are available with moderate charges.
- Bella Vista – Sit down Semi Fine dining restaurant offering Western and Chinese set menus at Deck 9 Aft.
- Dynasty – Chinese Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine buffet style at Deck 11 Aft
- Mariners - International Buffet Dining Restaurant offering various international cuisines at Deck 9 Mid
- Complimentary meals a day at the following buffet restaurants
- Participation in Specified Cruise activities
- Usage of Specified Cruise facilities
- Singapore - Pulau Tioman & Pulau Redang Cruise – Singapore
SuperStar Gemini, the 50,764-tonnage vessel which will soon undergo a US$50 million multi-faceted major refurbishment. She will be completely overhauled with upgraded navigational systems, new hull design and onboard facilities, including cabins, restaurants, entertainment and recreational venues, retail & bodycare outlets. Designed with an all-encompassing holiday experience in mind, SuperStar Gemini will immerse guests in a resort-at-sea environment with an edge.
- Children can enjoy at Kids Club
Facilities at hotel
- Tennis Courts
- Room Service
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfer
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
- Conference Facility
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.