|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hong Kong Cruise||3 night(s)||
Super Star Virgo-Sanya & Halong Bay Cruise SS45
Ba O/view Stateroom Wz Balcony (deck 11)
- Hong Kong - Sanya - Halong Bay - Hong Kong Sailing (Every Sunday Departure)
- 05 Complimentary meals a day – at the following Restaurants
- Mediterranean Buffet & Terrace - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Supper (Indian meals are served at this Restaurant)
- Bella Vista - Lunch & Dinner (International Dining)
- Usage of Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Gymnasium
- Live shows as the Lido (Late Night Adult shows are payable )
- Live band entertainment at the Galaxy of Stars
- Dance away at the Celebrity Disco.
- ETD on Sunday from Hong Kong @ 15:00 hrs & ETA on Wednesday into Hong Kong @ 14:00 hrs
- Departure dates: (Jul - 12 & 26)(Aug - 9 & 23)(Sep - 6 & 20)(Oct - 4 & 18)(Nov - 1, 5 & 29)(Dec - 13 & 27)(Jan - 10 & 24)(Feb - 21)(Mar - 6 & 20)
- Important : Visa Requirements - Double Entry Hong Kong, Single Entry Vietnam, Single Entry China
- Holiday Surcharge: Rs.3,000/- extra per person for departure on Dec 27 sailing.
- Note: Infants aged below 24 months will be charged Rs.4,200/- travelling with minimum 2 full paying adults.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Every deck onboard SuperStar Virgo teems with endless fun, entertainment and activities. As you cruise to the most exotic parts of Asia on this floating five-star resort, its more than 25 outlets of food and beverage, entertainment and recreation outlets will impress you. In fact, it is the only cruise ship in the world that has an authentic Indian restaurant on board that is pork and lard free
Facilities at hotel
- Concierge Services
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- Coffee Shop
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Airport Transfer
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Facility
AB Executive Suite (Deck 10)
DS Inside Stateroom Deluxe (Deck 8)
DA Inside Stateroom (Deck 10 & 11)
DB Inside Stateroom (Deck 9)
AA Executive Suite (Deck 9 & 10)
AC Junior Suite (Deck 9)
AD Junior Suite (Deck 10)
AE Star Suite (Deck 8)
BB O/View Stateroom wz Balcony (Deck 10)
BA O/View Stateroom wz Balcony (Deck 11)
CS O/View Stateroom wz Window Deluxe (Deck 8)
CA O/View Stateroom wz Window (Deck 9)
CC O/View Stateroom wz Window (Deck 5)
CD O/View Stateroom wz Porthole (Deck 5 & 6)
DD Inside Stateroom (Deck 5)
CB O/View Stateroom wz Window (Deck 6)
BC O/View Stateroom wz Balcony (Deck 9)
DC Inside Stateroom (Deck 6)
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.