Nagarkot is a village and Village Development Committee located 32 km east of Kathmandu, Nepal in Bhaktapur District in the Bagmati Zone. It is renowned for its sunrise view of the Himalaya including Mount Everest as well as other snow-capped peaks of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal. Nagarkot also offers a panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley.Nagarkot is an international tourist destination with spectacular views of the whole Langtang range, sunrise on the mountains and sunset views.
Sweet Escapade to Nepal2N Kathmandu , 1N Pokhara , 2N Chitwan and 1N Nagarkot
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- 02 international airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle
- 02 domestic airport transfers in Kathmandu by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- 01 domestic airport transfers in Pokhara by a non a/c hotel coach on SIC basis
- 01 domestic airport transfer in Chitwan by a non a/c jeep on SIC basis
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Jungle activities in the Chitwan National Park with entrance fees and national park fees ( Elephant safari is the highlight which is included, jeep safari not included )
- Transportation Pokhara / Chitwan by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Transportation Kathmandu / Nagarkot / Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Airfare Kathmandu / Bharatpur ( Chitwan ) & Pokhara / Kathmandu
- Domestic airport tax while taking the Kathmandu / Bharatpur ( Chitwan ) & Pokhara / Kathmandu flight
- Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes (13% VAT and 10% Service charge).
P.O.Box. 11767 Thamel Marg 723/28 Thamel, Kathmandu
Green Tara Hotel
Green Tara Hotel Lakeside-6, Gaurighat, Pokhara, Nepal, Pokhara
Eden Jungle Resort
Chitwan National Park, Sauraha Chitwan, Nepal, Chitwan
Hotel Chautari Paradise Inn (3 star)
Chautari, Nagarkot Rd, Nagarkot 44812, Nagarkot
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.