Kerala is one of the most sought after tourist destinations in India. Kerala is often termed as paradise set in green. Kerala is not just some backwaters and hill stations as it is usually advertised but it has so much more to offer.
Symphony Kerala2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 1N Kochi
Last Booked 20 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfer
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
Double Tree Villa
Sooryanelli Rd., Chinnakanal, Munnar
Hotel Lakeshore Inn
Thekkady Road - 685509, Thekkady
Alleppey Holidays - Houseboat
Near Railway Station, Alleppey
Diwans Court Hotel (3 star)
Divans Road, Pallimukku, Near Laxmi Hospital, Near Medical Trust Hospital, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.