Welcome to the Land of the Kings, a fabled realm of maharajas and their majestic forts and lavish palaces. India is littered with splendid ruined bastions, but nowhere will you find fortresses quite as magnificent as those here, rising up imperiously from the desert landscape like fairy-tale mirages of a bygone era.
Taj & Rajasthan2N Delhi , 1N Agra , 2N Jaipur , 1N Jodhpur and 2N Udaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Representative for assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C Vehicle All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Vedas Heritage (3 star)
8A/28 WEA, Channa Market, Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, DL 110005, Delhi
Hotel Taj Inn (3 star)
18/163, B/4, Fatehabad Road, Taj View Crossing, Bagichi - 282 001, Agra
Hotel Shalimar (3 star)
Vanasthali Marg, Near Sindhi Camp, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur, India 302001, Jaipur
Rajwara Palace Hotel
Opposite Veterinary Hospital Ratanda Jodhpur Rajasthan 342011 India, Jodhpur
Lake Palace Road, Lake City - Lake Pichhola / Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur, India 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.