The Taj Mahal is one of the most wonderful tourism destinations in India and is aptly considered one of the greatest wonders of the world. People all over the world desire to see the grandeur of the Taj Mahal and only a lucky few get to see this wonder in marble. The Taj Mahal signifies and glorifies human love, has withstood the test of time, and still stands in all its glory. Emperor Shahjahan has firmly put Agra on the travel and tourism map of the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Bhoomi Residency
- Pick up and drop at Delhi by private vehicle
- Private vehicle for all sightseeing and land transfer
- Sightseeing tours to all destinations as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Day 2: Agra Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, It is built by the bank of the Yamuna river not very far from the Agra Fort. Taj Mahal is a masterpiece of the Mughal ...
Agra Fort built in red sand stone, it is the one of the famous sights of Agra other than Taj Mahal. The semi circular fort was started by Akbhar in 1565, and completed in ...
Day 3: Depart From Delhi
Hotel Bhoomi Residency (3 star)
1, Amarlok, Taj Link Road, Near Shilp Gram Parking, Opp. Jalma Hospital Eastern Gate of Taj Mahal, Taj Ganj, Agra - 282001(India), Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.