Agra, the land of the Taj Mahal, the monument that has come to eternally symbolize love, is a city of rich historical and architectural heritage which is visited by a large number of tourists every year. Though Taj Mahal is the single largest tourist attraction of this city, Agra also offers fine works of art and craft, typical delicacies to savour and an insight into its elements of vibrant culture.
Taj Mahal Tour Package - 3 Star2N Delhi and 1N Agra
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Karan Villas
- All Local Taxes
- Transfers from Airport or Railway station
- Sightseeing by A/C Cab on Private basis
- Meal Plan with the Breakfast.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Southern (3 star)
18/2, Arya Samaj road Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R 110005 India, Delhi
Hotel Karan Villas (3 star)
Fatehabad Road, Opp. Hotel J.P. Palace, Tora - 282001, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.