Agra, the land of the Taj Mahal, the monument that has come to eternally symbolize love, is a city of rich historical and architectural heritage which is visited by a large number of tourists every year. Though Taj Mahal is the single largest tourist attraction of this city, Agra also offers fine works of art and craft, typical delicacies to savour and an insight into its elements of vibrant culture.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Karan Villas
- All Local Taxes
- Transfers from Airport or Railway station
- Sightseeing by A/C Cab on Private basis
- Meal Plan with the Breakfast.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
- Morning city tour of Old Delhi covering Raj Ghat - the memorial at the site where
- Mahatma Gandhi was cremated, Jama Mosque - the largest Mosque in India and the
- Red Fort - Once the most opulent fort and palace of the Mughal Empire.
- Afternoon tour of New Delhi covering Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple, the Qutab
- Minar, drive along the ceremonial avenue - Rajpath, past the imposing India Gate,
- Parliament House and President's Residence and end the tour with a drive through
- Diplomatic Enclave. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Raj Ghat is where Mahatma Gandhi Ji was cremated on 31st January 1948 after his assassination and his ashes were buried and hence make it his final resting place beside the ...
The Masjid-i Jahan-Numa, commonly known as the Jama Masjid of Delhi, is the principal mosque of Old Delhi in India. Commissioned by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, it is the ...
Humayun's Tomb, As the name suggests this magnificent Mughal building is the tomb of the emperor Humayun, which was built by his grieve stricken wife Haji Begum in 1565-66. ...
The Lotus Temple, located in New Delhi, India, is a Bahai House of Worship completed in 1986. Notable for its flowerlike shape, it serves as the Mother Temple of the Indian ...
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
- Drive from Delhi to Agra (203 Kms / 4.5 hours). Visit Sikandra . On arrival check in at
- the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Agra city visiting the impressive Agra Fort, the
- local bazaar and of course, the most perfect architectural monument in the world - The
- Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world, this beautiful mausoleum in pure
- white marble, took 22 years and 22,000 craftsmen to build it. This monument was built
- by Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved consort Mumtaz Mahal. Overnight
- at the hotel.
Things to see and do
Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, It is built by the bank of the Yamuna river not very far from the Agra Fort. Taj Mahal is a masterpiece of the Mughal ...
The museum is located in one of the palaces of the Red Fort, Delhi. It is believed that this palace was built by Shah Jahan for his queen Arjumand Banu Begum also famously ...
Travel from Delhi to Agra
Day 4: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Delhi
- Early morning visit Taj Mahal in sunrise. (2nd visit optional). After freshen up and
- breakfast excursion to Fatehpur Sikri (35 Kms / 1 hour), the deserted, sandstone city
- that was built by Emperor Akbar as his capital and palace in the 16th century. Also visit
- the Bulund Darwaza the largest gateway in the world. Later drive back to Delhi to
- connect your flight/ train for onward journey.
Hotel Southern (3 star)
18/2, Arya Samaj road Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R 110005 India, Delhi
Hotel Karan Villas (3 star)
Fatehabad Rd, Opp.Hotel J.P.Palace, Tora, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.