The Taj Mahal is one of the most wonderful tourism destinations in India and is aptly considered one of the greatest wonders of the world. People all over the world desire to see the grandeur of the Taj Mahal and only a lucky few get to see this wonder in marble. The Taj Mahal signifies and glorifies human love, has withstood the test of time, and still stands in all its glory. Emperor Shahjahan has firmly put Agra on the travel and tourism map of the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Royal Plaza
- Sightseeing by A/C Cab on Private basis
- All Local Taxes
- Transfers from Airport or Railway station
- Meal Plan with the Breakfast.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
- Morning city tour of Old Delhi covering Raj Ghat - the memorial at the site where
- Mahatma Gandhi was cremated, Jama Mosque - the largest Mosque in India and the
- Red Fort - Once the most opulent fort and palace of the Mughal Empire.
- Afternoon tour of New Delhi covering Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple, the Qutab
- Minar, drive along the ceremonial avenue - Rajpath, past the imposing India Gate,
- Parliament House and President's Residence and end the tour with a drive through
- Diplomatic Enclave. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Raj Ghat is where Mahatma Gandhi Ji was cremated on 31st January 1948 after his assassination and his ashes were buried and hence make it his final resting place beside the ...
The Masjid-i Jahan-Numa, commonly known as the Jama Masjid of Delhi, is the principal mosque of Old Delhi in India. Commissioned by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, it is the ...
Humayun's Tomb, As the name suggests this magnificent Mughal building is the tomb of the emperor Humayun, which was built by his grieve stricken wife Haji Begum in 1565-66. ...
The Lotus Temple, located in New Delhi, India, is a Bahai House of Worship completed in 1986. Notable for its flowerlike shape, it serves as the Mother Temple of the Indian ...
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
- Drive from Delhi to Agra (203 Kms / 4.5 hours). Visit Sikandra . On arrival check in at
- the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Agra city visiting the impressive Agra Fort, the
- local bazaar and of course, the most perfect architectural monument in the world - The
- Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world, this beautiful mausoleum in pure
- white marble, took 22 years and 22,000 craftsmen to build it. This monument was built
- by Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved consort Mumtaz Mahal. Overnight
- at the hotel.
Things to see and do
Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, It is built by the bank of the Yamuna river not very far from the Agra Fort. Taj Mahal is a masterpiece of the Mughal ...
The museum is located in one of the palaces of the Red Fort, Delhi. It is believed that this palace was built by Shah Jahan for his queen Arjumand Banu Begum also famously ...
Travel from Delhi to Agra
Day 4: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Delhi
- Early morning visit Taj Mahal in sunrise. (2nd visit optional). After freshen up and
- breakfast excursion to Fatehpur Sikri (35 Kms / 1 hour), the deserted, sandstone city
- that was built by Emperor Akbar as his capital and palace in the 16th century. Also visit
- the Bulund Darwaza the largest gateway in the world. Later drive back to Delhi to
- connect your flight/ train for onward journey.
The Royal Plaza (5 star)
19, Ashoka Road - 110001, Delhi
Hotel Marina (4 star)
16/2/8, Commercial Complex, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Sanjay Place, Civil Lines - 282002, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.