The Taj Mahal is one of the most wonderful tourism destinations in India and is aptly considered one of the greatest wonders of the world. People all over the world desire to see the grandeur of the Taj Mahal and only a lucky few get to see this wonder in marble. The Taj Mahal signifies and glorifies human love, has withstood the test of time, and still stands in all its glory. Emperor Shahjahan has firmly put Agra on the travel and tourism map of the world.
Taj Mahal Tour Package - 4 Star2N Delhi and 1N Agra
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Royal Plaza
- Sightseeing by A/C Cab on Private basis
- All Local Taxes
- Transfers from Airport or Railway station
- Meal Plan with the Breakfast.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Royal Plaza (5 star)
19, Ashoka Road - 110001, Delhi
Hotel Marina (4 star)
16/2/8, Commercial Complex, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Sanjay Place, Civil Lines - 282002, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.