Mysore, the capital city of the Wodeyars has always enchanted its admirers with its quaint charm, rich heritage, magnificent palaces, beautifully laid-out gardens, imposing buildings, broad shady avenues and sacred temples. There's an old world charm about the city that reaches out and touches everyone. Coorg and Ooty are the famous hill stations which every nature lover would like to visit.
Tale Story of Hills Standard package1N Mysore , 2N Coorg and 2N Ooty
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Crystal Paark Inn
Sri Venkateshwara Residency
Hotel Ponmari Residency
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
- Hotels To Be Provided As Mentioned Or Similar Category
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Crystal Paark Inn (3 star)
No. 2, Nazarbad Main Road Opp. Park, Nazarbad - 570010, Mysore
Sri Venkateshwara Residency (3 star)
Murnad Road, Madikeri Village - 571201, Coorg
Hotel Ponmari Residency (3 star)
No 26D, Kotagiri Road, Charring Cross - 643001, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.