|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Louis||4 night(s)||
- Return Airport transfers
- Full day North Tour including Port Louis / Caudan waterfront / Shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket
- Full day South Tour including Curepipe / Grand Bassin / Chamarel with entrance fees included
- Full day Ile Aux cerfs Island Tour with speedboat transfers
- All transfers & excursions on Seat in Coach basis in A.C. Vehicles.
- Use of non-motorized water sports at the Hotel
- Free activities that can be availed of by clients.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at hotel
- Welcome and information meeting with a hotel representative
Tamassa is an elegant beach resort on the south coast of Mauritius. Surrounded by tropical lagoons and lush hillsides, it features 3 swimming pools and a luxury spa with dry and wet saunas. All of Tamassa’s rooms feature a private terrace or balcony overlooking the lagoon or garden. Every room has a spacious bathroom with twin basins, as well as an LCD TV with satellite channels. Resort Tamassa offers deep-sea fishing trips, glass-bottomed boat tours and PADI diving qualification. There are organised hiking trips through spectacular gorges and mountain bike rides along the dramatic coastline. The resort offers rich breakfast buffets each morning. The restaurant features a poolside terrace, and serves a diverse à la carte menu for lunch and dinner. There is also a beach bar and lounge bar. Wi-Fi is free in the business centre and on-site car rental is available. The Resort is 50 km from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport and offers free on-site car parking.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting
- Tennis Courts
- Coffee Shop
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Children's Club
- Airport Transfer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.