Tashkent known as “Stone City” is the capital of Uzbekistan and Uzbekistan is a country with great potential for an expanded tourism industry.Tashkent is mixture of old and new modern of things like amazing historical buildings structures, beautiful hotels, parks, and addition to this city Tashkentland, Monument of Courage, Japanese Garden, Mustaqilik also known as Independence Square, Central market, Alayskiy Bazaar,Aqua Park. City is famous for its Nightlife, Belly Dance, Club and more
Return flights from Delhi to Tashkent
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Economy Class Airfare on Uzbekistan Airways Ex-Delhi
- Tashkent Chocolate experience free of cost only with Pretty Planet Travels
- All Grand Gala Dinners with Veg-Non Veg Snacks, Vodka, Beer, Soft Drinks & Exclusive Belly Dance show as per the departure
- 2 bottles of 0.5 ltr water per person per day
- Professional English speaking escort guide from arrival to departure in Tashkent
- All transfers & sightseeing’s on SIC Basis
- Entrance fees for all monuments (except photo & video charges)
- Your own alcohol with no extra charge to the restaurants
- Uzbekistan Visa support & Normal Visa processing fees
- Local tour manager over and above Tour guide for assurances
- Services by India's first DMC of Uzbekistan
Hotel Uzbekistan (3 star)
45 Taraqqiyot ko'chasi Тоshkent, Uzbekistan, Tashkent
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.