Tawang is located in the north-west part of Arunachal Pradesh and is the district headquarters of the Tawang Distict. Situated at an elevation of 3,048 meters and is famous for being the birth place of the sixth Dalai Lama, Nagwang Lobsang Gyatso and is home to the largest Buddhist Monastery in India. Tawang also remains an important pilgrimage destination for Tibetan Buddhists.
Tawang – Pilgrimage Destination Of Arunachal Tour Pa...1N Nameri , 1N Dirang , 2N Tawang , 1N Bomdila and 1N Tezpur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Non Air-conditioned car Sumo Victa / Qualis for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary
- All Taxes except GST
Nameri Eco Camp
Nameri Eco Camp Rd, Potasali, Assam 784102, Nameri
Bushthang,Dirang (West Kameng), Arunachal Pradesh, Dirang
Hotel Tawang View
Nehru Market, Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh - 790 104, Tawang
Tsepal Yangjom (3 star)
Main Bazarline Bomdila, District-West Kameng Arunachal Pradesh - 790 001, Bomdila
Hotal royal Regency (3 star)
Raj Enclave (A. H. Road), Tezpur 784001, Assam, Tezpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.