Tawang was historically part of Tibet inhabited by the Monpa people. The Tawang Monastery was founded by the Merak Lama Lodre Gyatso in 1681 in accordance with the wishes of the 5th Dalai Lama, Ngawang Lobsang Gyatso and has an interesting legend surrounding its name, which means "Chosen by Horse". The sixth Dalai Lama, Tsangyang Gyatso, was born in Tawang.
Tawang – Pilgrimage Destination Of Arunachal1N Nameri , 1N Dirang , 2N Tawang , 1N Bomdila and 1N Tezpur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Nameri Eco Camp
Hotel Gakyi Khang Zhang
Hotal royal Regency
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All Taxes
Nameri Eco Camp
Nameri Eco Camp Rd, Potasali, Assam 784102, Nameri
Bushthang,Dirang (West Kameng), Arunachal Pradesh, Dirang
Hotel Gakyi Khang Zhang (3 star)
Near D.C.Office - 790104, Arunachal Pradesh, Tawang
Tsepal Yangjom (3 star)
Main Bazarline Bomdila, District-West Kameng Arunachal Pradesh - 790 001, Bomdila
Hotal royal Regency (3 star)
Raj Enclave (A. H. Road), Tezpur 784001, Assam, Tezpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.