Kerala, also known as 'God's Own Country', is a living paradise on earth. It is one ideal place where any one can get the lushing green hills as well as backwaters. Munnar is situated near the Anaimudi Peak, Munnar's sprawling tea gardens with tall trees jutting out of sharp cliffs make it look like a painteras canvas. Alleppey is one of the most important tourist centers in the state, with a large network of inland canals earning it the sobriquet "Venice of the east".
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bella Vista Resort
Ostrich House Boat
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Munnar
Day 2: Munnar To Alleppey
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 3: Departure From Cochin
Bella Vista Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram Post - 685 565, Munnar
Ostrich House Boat
Ostrich Cruiseline , Punnamada jetty starting point , Near Achayans Parking - 688001, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.