Kanyakumari is located near the Western Ghats and bordered by the Laccadive or the Lakshadweep Sea at the southwest, southeast and south of the city. Kanyakumari has been one of the major centers of arts, culture and religion since the ancient times. Thiruvananthapuram is a historic city, dotted with many historical structures, parks, museums, tourist centers and palaces. Its also famous for its distinctive greenery, present all over, a rare site in any bustling Indian city.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Aroma Classic Days
Hotel Singaar International
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Parking and toll charges
- Service taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Trivandrum
Things to see and do
Dedicated to Lord Vishnu and famous for being the wealthiest temple in the country, Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram is one of the most famous temples in ...
The Attukal Bhagavathy Temple is a shrine in Kerala , India . The temple is renowned for the annual Attukal Pongala festival, in which over a million women participate...
Day 2: Trivandrum To Kanyakumari
Things to see and do
Suchindram is a panchayat town in Kanniyakumari district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is an important pilgrim centre and the site of the famous Thanumalayan Temple....
Travel from Trivandrum to Kanyakumari
Day 3: Kanyakumari To Trivandrum Departure
Hotel Aroma Classic Days (3 star)
Oottukuzhy-Vanross Road, Statue, Palayam - 695001, Trivandrum
Hotel Singaar International (3 star)
5/22, Main Road - 629702, Kanyakumari
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.