One of the best known tourist destinations in Asia, Bangkok is an amalgamation of traditional cultures and modern trends. The extravagant palaces and the magnificent mansions pose for an artistic view of the city. The soaring skyscrapers and modern highways add to the glory of the city which is innovating everyday in its own unique way. The diversity of tours available in Pattaya always comes as a pleasant surprise to visitors.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Seasons Bangkok Huamark
The Seasons Pattaya
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers in seat in coach basis
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Thailand
Day 2: Coral Island Tour With Indian Lunch
Day 3: Pattaya To Bangkok
Travel from Bangkok to Pattaya
Day 4: Half Day City And Temple Tour
Day 5: Departure
The Seasons Bangkok Huamark (3 star)
5 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 15, Ramkhamhaeng Road Huamark, Bangkapi - 10240, Bangkok
The Seasons Pattaya (3 star)
425/9 Moo 9, Pattaya 2nd Road, Central Pattaya - 20150, Pattaya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.