|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nakhon Pathom||1 night(s)||
Superior Garden View Room
- Internet Access
- Organic Farm Tour to collect your ingredients
- Traditional Thai Cooking Class
- 'Living The Thai Culture' Art and Craft Workshops - 12 activities
Sampran Riverside (formerly known as Rose Garden Riverside) is a family-run property close to Bangkok, where visitors can experience authentic Thai way of life and learn about our local wisdom. For decades it has been considered one of Bangkok’s favorite attractions because of the obvious dedication to preserving Thailand’s natural and cultural heritage by engaging with the local community. It all began in 1962, when one family cultivated roses to supply them to Bangkok flower markets and their garden of blossoming roses attracted visitors who then referred to the place as ‘Suan Sampran’ or ‘the Rose Garden’. Since then, with the family’s unique vision and under the care of three generations, Sampran Riverside has grown gradually to a 70-acre riverside property that is more like a community rather than a ‘typical’ resort. Today our facilities in the property include a 4 star riverside hotel with 160 rooms, 6 antique Thai houses around a serene lake, Arusaya Spa, 4 restaurants, 10 meetings rooms, a 10-acre Organic Farm, a Weekend Farmer’s Market and the unique Thai Village Cultural Centre, a popular tourist attraction for over 40 years now.
- 67 km from the airport
- 27 km from city center
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Conference Facility
- Airport Transfer
- Baby Sitting
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Room Service
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.