Bangkok is one of Asia's most dynamic cities is the heart and soul of the country. A booming, modern capital, Bangkok still manages to retain its unique Siamese heritage in the wonderful food, culture, exotic architecture, Buddhist tolerance and Thai hospitality.Gleaming skyscrapers, glittering temples, colourful street markets, sophisticated shopping malls, bustling nightlife, and a vibrancy which reflects the incredible economic growth of the last few years.
Thailand 4 Star Family Package2N Pattaya and 3N Bangkok
Last Booked 20 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Amari Garden Pattaya
Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11
- Half day Coral Island tour with lunch
- Pattaya hotel to Bangkok hotel 8 30 AM till 4 30 PM Every 4 Hours After this you need to Book Private transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Amari Garden Pattaya (4 star)
240 Pattaya-Naklua Road - 20150, Pattaya
Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11 (4 star)
35 Sukhumvit Soi 11, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana - 10110, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.