Thailand is a wondrous kingdom, featuring Buddhist temples, exotic wildlife, and spectacular islands. Along with a fascinating history and a unique culture that includes delectable Thai food and massage, Thailand features a modern capital city, and friendly people who epitomize Thailand’s “land of smiles” reputation.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sawasdee Smile Inn
- Airport Transfers
- Coral Island Tour
- Private & Exlcusive Gala Dinner with Indian Dj only for guests booked through MYTS
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Delhi To Bangkok - Pattaya
Day 02 : Pattaya Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Coral island can engage in several fun activities, parasailing, sea walker, jet skiing. Coral Island, or Koh Larn, is a picture-postcard island off the coast of Pattaya. The ...
Day 03 : Pattaya To Bangkok
Travel from Pattaya to Bangkok
Day 04 : Bangkok Sightseeing
Day 05 : Bangkok To Delhi
502/1 M.10 Soi 11, Pattaya 2 Nd Road, Pattaya
Sawasdee Smile Inn
18 Chakkapong Road, Banglumpoo, Bangkok, Thailand, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.