Situated in the North of the vast and bountiful expanse of India, it is cradled in the awesome beauty and calm serenity of the stately Himalayas. Uttaranchal - the "Devbhumi" has attracted tourists and pilgrims from all over the world since time immemorial. Comprising of eight hill districts, an area and population that equals the State of Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal is an expression of divinity, austerity, meditation, penance and attainment.
The Beautiful Hills of Kumaon (Uttaranchal)2N Nainital and 1N Kausani
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Vikram Vintage Inn (4 star)
A.T.I., Mallital 262001, Nainital
Sun N Snow Inn (3 star)
near Annasakthi Aashram - 263639, Kausani
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.