Situated in the North of the vast and bountiful expanse of India, it is cradled in the awesome beauty and calm serenity of the stately Himalayas. Uttaranchal - the "Devbhumi" has attracted tourists and pilgrims from all over the world since time immemorial. Comprising of eight hill districts, an area and population that equals the State of Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal is an expression of divinity, austerity, meditation, penance and attainment.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Vikram Vintage Inn
Sun N Snow Inn
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Delhi Railway Station / Airport
Day 2: Nainital Sightseeing Tour
Things to see and do
Naukuchiatal or 'lake of nine corners' is a small hill station in Nainital district of the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The lake is 175 feet deep and is situated at 1220 mts ...
The ancient temple in Nainital was frequently visited by Neem Karoli Baba, the local saint. The temple has a statue of Lord Hanuman who is believed to have opening his chest ...
Day 3: Nainital To Kausani
Travel from Nainital to Kausani
Hotel Vikram Vintage Inn (4 star)
A.T.I., Mallital 262001, Nainital
Sun N Snow Inn (3 star)
near Annasakthi Aashram - 263639, Kausani
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.