Irreverent, laid-back and happy-go-lucky, Sikkim’s capital is mostly a functional sprawl of urban concrete interspersed with patches of forestry. True to its name (meaning ‘hill top’), the city perches along a precipitous mountain ridge, descending down the hillside in steep tiers.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Taxes
- Sightseeing as per the Itinenary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Gangtok
Day 2: Gangtok Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Ganesh Tok, a small temple, is located at a distance of 7 kilometre from Gangtok. Situated next to the television tower on the small hill nestled on Gangtok-Nathula road, the ...
Tashi view point is one of major tourist attraction in Gangtok and is known for the views. Tashi View Point constructed by the King of Sikkim, Tashi Namgyal, is located at a ...
Rumtek Monastery also called the Dharmachakra Centre, is a gompa located in the Indian state of Sikkim near the capital Gangtok. It is a focal point for the sectarian tensions...
Ban Jhakri Falls: This spectacular falls plunges from a height of 70 ft amidst lush green surroundings. Ban Jhakri Falls Energy Park, a well-maintained park has been built ...
Day 3: Excursion To Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir
Things to see and do
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 4: Gangtok Departure
Ricasa Hotel (3 star)
Bojoghar, 3rd mile, Near Tashi View Point, Gangtok, Sikkim 737103, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.