Darjeeling conjures visions of snow peaks, serenity of vibrant green hills steeped in splendor, a land of breathtaking beauty crowned by the majestic Himalayas. Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. This heavenly retreat is bathed in hues of every shade.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Non air-conditioned car (Indica/ Wagon R / Van for 2-3 Pax & Sumo for 4-7 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
- Intercity and Sight seeing by Non A/c Vehicle.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival New Jalpaguri Railway Station / Ixb To Gangtok
Day 02: In Gangtok ( 3+7 Points )
- After breakfast start for city tour , First half cover Hanuman Talk , Ganesh Talk and Tashi View Point , Later proceed for rest of the
- points , that is the seven points - Rumtek Monastery or Jhakri Waterfalls, Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms (Closed on
- Sunday), Cable Car ( Own Ticket ) , Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday), Do-Drul-Chorten (Stupa ), Botanical
- Garden and Flower show . Evening free for personal activities and shopping. overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Rumtek Monastery also called the Dharmachakra Centre, is a gompa located in the Indian state of Sikkim near the capital Gangtok. It is a focal point for the sectarian tensions...
Banjhakri Falls. Its a lovely waterfall,surrounded by gardens and stairwells.Many beautifu sculptures can be seen there.A good picnic spot and a must watch for every Gangtok ...
Ganesh Tok, a small temple, is located at a distance of 7 kilometre from Gangtok. Situated next to the television tower on the small hill nestled on Gangtok-Nathula road, the ...
Tashi view point is one of major tourist attraction in Gangtok and is known for the views. Tashi View Point constructed by the King of Sikkim, Tashi Namgyal, is located at a ...
Directorate of Handicrafts & Handlooms, also known as the Government Institute of Cottage Industries, was established in 1957. Located at a distance of half km from the main ...
Day 03: Day Excursion Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir (timing Will Depend On The Issuance Of Permit)
- A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft and Baba Mandir - The shrine
- maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Singh, Back to Gangtok. Evening free, Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 04: Gangtok To New Jalpaguri Railway Station/ Ixb
Below Assembly House, next to Hotel Pineridge, Nam Nang Road, Gangtok, Sikkim, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.